I was nominated by the amazing Shelby from shelsrae for the One Lovely Blog Award – thank you so much, Shelby! I love reading Shelby’s blog for her great beauty reviews, and she also has awesome lifestyle posts as well, with my recent favorite being her Summer ’17 Bucket List which has inspired me to do a last minute summer list for myself!
Here are the rules for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate (up to) 15 fellow bloggers
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
Let’s get started with the 7 facts about me!
- I am the middle child of 3 siblings – I have an older brother and a younger sister.
- I am originally from O’ahu, Hawai’i – I was born and raised there.
- I ‘blackout’ anytime that I go into Target – I go in for one item and somehow walk out with items that weren’t even on my radar. It happens almost every time.
- I’ve lived in San Diego, CA for a little over 6 years now.
- I am absolutely obsessed with Disneyland, and pretty much all things Disney!
- I’ve never traveled overseas, but I really hope I get to one day! My dream destination is Italy.
- The current show that I’ve been binge watching on Netflix is Young and Hungry.
And now for my nominations!
- Kenzie from Mack Makeup
- Lauren from Love, Lauren Ellen
- Emily-Grace from Grace&BeautyLifestyle
- Kate from Uncovering Stories
- Diana from Blame It On the Deal
- Maggie from Maggie Simple Life
- Silly from simplyxxjilly
- Brooke from Brooke Clarke
- Elena from OUT N’ ABOUT
I apologize in advance if I’ve tagged any of you and you’ve already been nominated for this award a bunch of times!
Again, thank you to Shelby for the nomination, I very much appreciate it!