Today marks my official 4-week point since I published my very first post – woohoo 🎉! I can’t believe that it’s been a month already. I’ve had a lot of fun writing and sharing, I’ve learned a lot, and most importantly – I’ve met so many awesome and supportive bloggers through this new journey! Since this Friday is the last day of the month, I’ve decided to do my first ever monthly favorites post to finish off June. I will be sharing the things that I’ve either been reaching for constantly, or things that every time I pick it up I think to myself, ‘thank goodness I have this’. I hope you enjoy!
- Marc Jacobs – Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume (here) – $96.00 USD. This is the only floral scent that I’ve ever purchased because I gravitate towards fruity scents, but the fragrance is described as floral-fruity, so that’s why I love it! It’s a beautiful, light, and fresh perfume that I love to use during warmer months!
- Bath and Body Works – Midnight Blue Citrus 3-Wick Candle (here) – $24.50 USD. I love all things fruity scented – perfume, body spray, shampoo/conditioner, and candles. On the website, the fragrance is detailed as juicy citrus, fresh spring water, and sweet mango. If you love a light fruity scent, I highly recommend this candle!
- ORLY – ‘Kiss the Bride’ Nail Polish (here) – $7.99 USD. I’ve used this polish a lot this month. It’s such a pretty pinkish-white color that goes with everything! (FYI – It’s not the color on my nails in these pics.)
- Nintendo 3DS – Pokémon Sun (here) – $39.99 USD. I got a Nintendo 3DS XL last holiday season and bought a few games, but I loved this game so much that after I got through it the first time, I decided to start the whole thing over!
- Peter Thomas Roth – Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral Powder SPF 30 (here) – $30.00 USD. I love to carry this with me so that I can reapply an SPF throughout the day. I don’t like to apply a liquid sunscreen over my makeup during the day, so I’ll do a few swipes of this over my makeup whenever I’m out and about, and I like that it doesn’t move my makeup around too much, if any at all!
- Origins – Super Spot Remover Acne Treatment Gel (here) – $16.00 USD. I have been using this for years, but I’m adding it to this month’s favorites. After all of the junk food that I ate at the San Diego County Fair 2017, my skin was not pleased with me. I used this on a few problem spots that appeared the day after the fair, and they were gone within a day or two because of this product!
- NARS – NARSissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette (here) – $59.00 USD. If you haven’t seen my review of this yet, you can check it out here 👉 Review: NARS Narsissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette. I have not stopped using this palette! I love the warm tones and all the different looks that you can create with this palette.
- For the last product in the picture, I don’t have a link for it because this was gifted to me by my sister who currently lives in China, which is where she purchased it! It’s a phone battery case (you can get those at the Apple Store or any electronic store). It’s so convenient because I tend to forget to charge my phone, and if I’m going to be somewhere where I won’t be able to charge it at my destination (i.e. the fair last weekend), this saves my phone life! Here’s one that I’ve seen at Best Buy Mophie Juice Pack Reserve. (I have an iPhone so that’s what I linked as an example, but I haven’t done research on what’s available for other types of phones).
And here are a few other random favorites for the month of June:
- New activity: Blogging, of course!
- Movie that I saw in theaters: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol: 2
- Netflix show: Young and Hungry
- Snack: Terra Chips (I showed them on my Insta Live – follow me (here) if you haven’t already so that we can be Instagram friends too!)
- Ice cream flavor: Cotton Candy (no surprise there) from Cold Stone and Baskin Robbins!
Well that about wraps up my first ever monthly favorites post. I’d love to hear what products/foods/shows/etc. that you loved so that I can check them out as well!
Have a wonderful and safe pre-4th of July weekend!