I was nominated by the lovely Mena of Femme Rewritten for the Mystery Blogger Award. Thank you so much! I love reading Mena’s blog because she has a mix of posts that I find to be thought provoking and captivating, and I love her sense of fashion and beauty as well!
The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma and on her blog she describes this award as “An award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Let’s get into the rules!
- Put the award logo or image on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog in your post.
- Name the creator of the award and link their blog.
- List the rules.
- Answer your nominator’s questions.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Ask your nominees 5 original questions of your choice.
- Share link to your best blog posts.
- Notify each of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the 5 questions from Femme Rewritten:
- What made you start your blog, and what makes you stay? I mainly wanted to start my blog to share everything that I really enjoy in life. Whether it be beauty products, fashion finds, or food, I just wanted a place to share it all! What makes me stay is I’ve always enjoyed writing, so blogging is fun for me. I also stay because of all of the wonderful people that I’m able to interact with on a daily basis because of blogging. Yayy to new friends!
- If you had to write about one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Beauty products!
- Where do you draw your inspiration from? Things that make me happy.
- Where’s your favorite place to write? Due to the fact that I’m such a homebody, my favorite place to write is on my dining table.
- If you could be anywhere in the world, doing anything, with anyone, where would you be, what would you be doing, and who would you be doing it with? I would be in Italy (specifically Rome) sightseeing with my loved ones!
3 things about myself:
- My favorite sport to watch on TV and in person is NBA basketball.
- I’ve been to 11 / 50 US states (HI, WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, TX, MN, WI, FL, NJ) and I hope to visit more!
- I’m extremely shy when I meet new people, but once I get to know someone, I won’t stop talking 😆!
Here are my nominees for The Mystery Blogger Award:
- Helene of AngelSpartaness
- Lorelle of a mindful traveller
- Linda of Olive and Clo
- Cassie of Cassie Morgan
- Stella of Simply Stella
- Brooke of Brooke Clarke
- Natalie of Style in the Afternoon
- Pamela of Starring Pamela
- Shelby of shelsrae
- Azra of Simple Serenity
- Brittney of Southern Lights Atlanta Nights
My questions for these lovely bloggers are:
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up, and did that happen?
- What is your all time favorite meal to eat?
- Are you a pool person or a beach person?
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- What is your favorite season?
Here are some of my posts that I really enjoyed writing:
Thank you so much again to Mena of Femme Rewritten for the nomination! And to all my fellow Americans, I hope you have a fun and safe 4th of July 🇺🇸!