I was nominated by the amazing Azra from Simple Serenity for an award and a tag that are combined into this one post! I believe that most of you already know Azra, but if you don’t as of yet, she blogs all things beauty, fashion, and lifestyle. Definitely check her out if you haven’t already!
The Unique Blogger Award
Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
Answer the questions
In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award
Ask them 3 questions
Questions from Azra:
- Do you have any plans for today? I am still on vacation in Portland, so I plan to relax today!
- What is last movie you watched? Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
- What is your favorite meal at the moment? This moment and every moment, my favorite meal is spaghetti noodles with alfredo sauce!
My 3 Questions:
- What is your current favorite show to watch on TV / Netflix?
- Do you prefer to exercise indoors or outdoors?
- Favorite food to snack on?
The Self – Esteem Tag
Thank the person who nominated you & link to their blog
Answer the 10 questions
Nominate & tag as many people as you’d like
- What is one facial or physical feature you like most about yourself? I’d say my eyebrows – I waxed them very thin when I was back in high school and it took YEARS to grow them back to the fulness that I now have them at.
- What values are most important to you? Loyalty and honesty are extremely important to me.
- What is one personality trait that you like the most about yourself? My sense of humor.
- What is your definition of beautiful? Being genuinely happy.
- What is the last thing you did that made you smile or laugh? The last thing that made me laugh really hard was when I went to Top Golf (it’s a driving range where you can eat, have drinks, have fun) and I didn’t stop laughing the entire night!
- When do you feel most attractive? I feel most attractive when I’m happy. I honestly feel happiness gives a radiant glow that no beauty product can give you.
- What are you passionate about? Making my family proud.
- Who is the most supportive figure in your life? My family – I’m blessed to have more than one extremely supportive figure.
- What are you most proud of about yourself? Most recently, I’m most proud of starting this blog.
- Do you feel good about yourself today? Yes, I do. I’ve been celebrating my birthday surrounded by family and friends so I definitely feel good about myself!
For both of these, I’d like to nominate anyone who would like to answer both sets of questions! Either answer in the comments, or let me know in a comment that you’ve done this on your blog so that I can check it out!