I’m so honored to have been nominated 4 times for the Liebster Award! I have been nominated by Maggie of Maggie Simple Life, Emma of Yours Truly, Emma x, Chloe of Chloe Plus Coffee, and Brooke of Brooke Clarke! Thank you so much to each of these lovely ladies, and please be sure to check out each of their pages if you haven’t already!!
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
I’ll be doing this in the order that I was nominated in, and I’ll only provide 11 random facts about me towards the end because I’m just not interesting enough to come up with 44 total!
Let’s start with the questions from Maggie Simple Life:
- Have you ever have pets? Yes, I currently have a goldfish named Shrek!
- What is your favorite dish? Spaghetti noodles with alfredo sauce.
- What is the biggest reason for you to keep blogging? Because it makes me happy!
- What is your current favorite show? I’ve currently been blowing though How to Get Away With Murder on Netflix, so I’ll go with that for now.
- What is one thing you can’t live without? A material item would be my iphone – I’m sadly glued to it.
- Do you have siblings? Yes – 2 siblings.
- What is your favorite season? Fall/Autumn, hands down.
- What are 2 languages you want to speak perfectly? I would love to be fluent in Italian and Japanese.
- Do you watch sports? I love to watch NBA basketball.
- Do you like living in a big city or a small town? I’ve always lived in busier places, not necessarily cities but busy, so I’ve always wanted to live in a small town like on Gilmore Girls where everybody knows everybody.
- If you have to time travel, do you want to go to future or the past? I think I’d choose the past!
Thank you so much, Maggie for your questions!
Up next, we have the questions from Yours Truly, Emma x!
- What made you start your blog? I wanted a place to allow myself to be creative because I didn’t feel I had much creativity going on in my life.
- What motivates you for blogging? I enjoy what I blog about so that’s a huge motivator for me!
- Whats your favourite blog post to date? I think it would have to be San Diego County Fair 2017 because I basically talked about all the food that I loved there!
- What are your blogging goals? I think my main achievable goal at this time is to continue to post 3 times a week.
- What is at the top of your bucket list? A trip to Italy!
- Where would you go on holiday if you were leaving tomorrow? Italy, lol!
- Whats you favourite comfort food? Ice cream – specifically Cookies ‘n Cream from Baskin Robbins.
- Name one thing you can’t live without? I’m going to be lazy and repeat my answer from above, my iphone.
- What would you do on a long weekend? Go to Disneyland!
- What was your dream career when you were a child? Corporate attorney.
- 2017 goal? To live a happy, healthy, well-rounded life!
Thank you, Emma for your questions!
Here we go with the questions from Chloe Plus Coffee!
- What is your favourite blog topic to write about? All things beauty related!
- What is the coolest thing that has happened so far in your blogging journey? Honestly, it’s been connecting with so many AMAZING people all over the world!
- What is your favourite coffee shop? I wish I had a cool and unique answer, but I don’t – it’s Starbucks lol.
- What is one thing you enjoy doing in your city/town? I’m pretty boring, I don’t do too many adventurous things, so I’d have to say being able to have amazing Mexican food is something that I enjoy in my city.
- What is your all-time favourite book? (If books aren’t your thing, you can pick a movie/tv show 😉 ) HARRY POTTER!!!
Thank you for your questions, Chloe!
And last but not least are the questions from Brooke Clarke!
- How do you find ideas for posts? I simply post about what I’m excited about – products that I want to share, food, clothes, etc.
- What is my favorite quote and by whom? I recently came across a quote on Instagram and I have no idea who it’s by but I loved it – “Set a goal so big that you can’t achieve it until you turn into the person who can”.
- What are the characteristics of a good blog post, in your opinion? Good writing and honesty.
- What you have learned from blogging? That to be a blogger, it’s nowhere near as easy as I thought it would be before I started!
- When not blogging, what you do for fun? I enjoy going to the movies, or even just watching movies at home.
- Two random facts about me. See below for 11 of them!
- What’s your ideal holiday? Where would you love to travel? Italy – specifically visiting Rome, Tuscany, Venice, Florence, and Positano would be a dream come true!
- Have you got any phobias? If so what? Spiders. Yuck.
- What an interesting fact about you that not many people know? I had knee surgery when I was 15 years old – I tore my ACL in a soccer game.
- What’s the craziest and most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? Before I lived in San Diego, I visited for spring break and one night my friends and I spontaneously decided to go to Rosarita, Mexico for a concert, which turned out to be a total bust lol.
- Would you say you’re an optimist, pessimist or realist? I’m naturally a pessimist, but I’ve been working on choosing to be an optimist!
Here are 11 facts about me:
- I am the middle child of 3 kids.
- I one day would like to adopt a boxer puppy!
- I don’t like to wear high heels, I just like looking at them.
- I’m addicted to Haribo gummy bears.
- Growing up, along with soccer, I also played volleyball, basketball, and also ran track.
- I LOVE the pen/pencil/notebook section at any story like Target/Walmart/etc. I wish I could be a professional back-to-school shopper for other people 😆.
- I prefer to watch the summer olympics over the winter olympics.
- I rotate between 3 go-to drinks at Starbucks – a vanilla latte, caramel macchiato, or black tea lemonade.
- My all-time favorite movie is Shrek 2.
- My favorite comic book character is Batman/Bruce Wayne.
- I’ve luckily lived by a beach the majority of my life, but I am a pool person.
My 11 questions for you!
- What is your favorite song at the moment?
- What is a beauty product that you cannot live without?
- Do you prefer popcorn or sweets at the movie theater?
- Are you an early riser or night owl?
- What is your guilty pleasure TV show (current or past)?
- What is one song that you cannot stand to hear when it comes on the radio?
- Would you go back and repeat any single year in your entire life?
- What is your favorite theme park?
- What is your favorite accessory to dress up an outfit (shoes, handbag, jewelry, etc.)?
- Would you rather it be too hot or too cold out?
- How did you come up with your blog name?
I’d love to nominate anyone who is reading this post to participate if you wish to. If you do, please let me know so that I can read your answers to my questions!